Don’t Pee in the Campfire!!!!
Campfire ash is an essential addition to a camper’s hygiene and health needs. This unique product has many helpful and healthful uses.
- Outhouse Smell Deterrent! Add campfire ash to the outhouse hole to eliminate odors! This is a HUGE use and well received bonus!
- Deodorant! Add a plate of campfire ash to a stinky ice chest or meat box to remove any nasty odors. Making a damp paste for under arm use also eliminates odors.
- Toothpaste! Place a damp tooth brush into the campfire ash to create a mild abrasive for cleaning your teeth. If there were additional fluids added to the fire, use something else.
- Ice Melt! Sprinkle campfire ash around slick areas so no one falls.
- Diarrhea and upset stomach?? Add a teaspoon of campfire ash to your coffee or water and drink it down. This will help to Pepto Bismol your gut so you can still hunt with your pants up!
- Filter! Campfire charcoal is a great water filter for your drinking water if no one peed in it.
- Fire Extinguisher! Campfire ash in a bucket works great to put out a fire. Keep buckets or cans of ash near the tent in case of an emergency.
Peeing in the campfire is just childish and a filthy habit! Just dump a bucket of ash instead. Maybe build a separate fire for your urinary and masculine competitive purposes or use some creek water!
Pee far and proud!
For more Montana Grant, visit www.montanagrantfishing.com